Forest Friends
Eyes closed as the brown woman thought of what had happened, Hadley hadn't really left her. Maybe physically and a different destination, still. It was completely strange without him around. Her whole life had been around him, following him everywhere and staying so close. Who knew how long it would be, until he would be back. Selene could have lost her legs in the raid, the arrows had been bone-deep. Just pulling them from her body was excruciating. Yet the will to protect Casa was too strong, as if her pain and wellbeing wasn't an asset or of any importance. "Yeah they're fine now...It's stupid of me to do that--But everything was too much." Sel looked up to the stars, the oranges fading to a hazy purple. 

"Hadley's traveling for a little while..." Sel explained, a small surprised sound as his arms enveloped around her tiny body. He was trying to take away the bite of the cold, there was no reason to pull away. He seemed a little wary of her stripping the skirt from her legs, it was annoying anyway. It was to show her injuries only. Closing her eyes, Selene fought back the tears. She was so close to just burying herself into Fritz, and sobbing her eyes out. Her company now was Amy and her slaves, maybe she had become one too. Well...She had freedom. She was able to hunt outside, leave whenever she pleased. 

Instead, her light tipped tail wrapped around her legs shyly. She leaned gently into his frame. At this time, Selene needed friends. Needed someone other than Hadley to hold onto as a close pal. Small hands locked together and were clenched at her sides. "I'm sorry Fritz...I-It's been a hard week." She shouldn't be doing this, although it didn't come to a hair if the level where Isa had been involved. It wasn't like they were going to spend the night together like they had, it would not do any good. Do this was right. So confusing, so much to contemplate and think, Selene simply needed someone to comfort her while this was all ongoing, a good friend to hold close. Leaning her muzzle in, Selene pushed her muzzle gently into his chest, the first tear dropping onto his bicep. Hopefully that would be the only one. This would be too weak. "Thank you."

Messages In This Thread