Forest Friends
[html]

Maybe the little female was just greedy, asking for more comfort than needed. Or possibly, since it was given daily by Hadley that the detachment was just a setback. Sel didn't want to cry, feared that everything would just spill, and there she would still be. The messy, terrified small canine that couldn't. That single tear had given her away...Something soft fell upon her head, an ear flicking surprised. He had kissed her head, and his large hand gently moved through her dark hair.

Talk about it? Where to start? It was so difficult, even to tell to her source of comfort. Softly, Sel whispered, "It's complicated..." How could she peg Hadley as the bad guy? How to tell it without indicating that Hadley had hurt her? It would be difficult in many ways. Lifting her muzzle, Sel looked up at the man who had her comforted so easily. This could be wrong. Or could it? Could it be counted as cheating? They both were fairly naked, anyone passing would likely get the wrong idea. A sigh fell from her lips, picking up the food she had been given. Meat, it was nice. It was a shame that she had forgotten about it, surely an insult to her host. Small fingers held it to her mouth, taking small nibbles until it was finished. It was tasty, that was for sure. It had been a while since a meal, this one had proved to be very good.

Selene shifted slightly in his arms, moving to rest with her legs sprawled out in front of both of them in his lap. His legs must've been as tall as she was! She giggled a little, must run fast. It was comfortable, yet her mind was on other things. "It was just some trouble...A woman from our pack seduced Hadley...And I started--to cut myself...And I fear I've scared him away. I want to be better! I try!" Her testimony was simple, not going into the grueling details of how she had wished her death, how she had wanted to run away. How it felt like a piece of her heart was being torn by a blunt hand slowly. The risks had been to high, and maybe she hadn't been pretty enough. That's what most seemed to go on these days, appearance. Maybe it wasn't something se could win. "Scares me though."

selene vansenza

<style>
.seleney .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney b {color:#999900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... b2bf35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread