Forest Friends
[html]

Selene let herself be comforted in Fritz's hold, her mind buzzing with the confusion of it all. Was it possible that this all could hurt anyone? They weren't exactly engaging in anything too lacking in piety, the Great Dane was simply giving the coydog comfort. There still was things to conform to, technically she was still Hadley's. Or had she ever been? She had claimed him...But had he ever claimed her? More confusion. More feelings of distrust...How can this be fixed? Troubling Fritz would hurt them all... How could she get him involved so closely with all this? And then simply walk away with Hadley? Or without Hadley? Ever part of the scenario was a piece of frayed rope. Without direction and sense of ease. Selene gently sat there, hoping and hoping that things would be much better. The duration of Hadley's absence was still very much unknown. He could have lied to her, he could have deceived her to get her hopes up. Or he couldn't have. Who knew? Hadley wouldn't do that to her, would he?

Sel felt more tears drip silently down her face, burying her face instinctually into his chest. "I'm sorry..." Large ears perked as he asked what she feared, a body trembled with all the possibilities. "Just being alone...Since I came here, he was all I had...And when he slept with Ismeme, it was like I didn't matter. Shaking her head, Selene softly continued. "And if he slept with her...Doesn't that mean he would have feelings for her? It's mostly that, right?" Pausing to catch her breath, a paw wiping away the tears, the small hybrid spoke "And she's way better...In every way. She's prettier...Stronger...And I'm nothing...He would go back to her..." And she'd be alone. Treated like the trash she was. And what would she do? Cut herself until her blood ran clear of her body? Find something else and act like nothing happened? Tell herself every day that it wasn't meant to be? AZ

Sel=awkward <.<

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 684209.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread