Over the misty mountains cold.
You could have Frodo say that Claudius is out of the tribe at the moment, giving them reason to chat? Big Grin
[html]
[/html]The wolf seemed pleasant enough at first word. A cloak obscured most of his body, and although Tayui was not one to be nervous, she was one to be paranoid and not knowing whether he hid a weapon underneath the layers of his clothing worried her. She tried to push it from her mind. After all, she did not think Dawali would take kindly to finding her body on his borders. Claudius, too, would express some regret at her death. She was happy to know that she still had some family in AniWaya.

Of course, nothing could have prepared her for the gibberish that spewed from the wolf’s maw. She frowned, cross that he could not make his words clear. Certainly, he probably thought they sounded nice, but it did nothing to explain what in the world he was doing. Although she was a bit miffed, Tayui knew that everyone was different. She had never treated her son any differently because of his habit of speech, so she supposed it was only right to extend the same courtesy to this boy. Although she had no idea what the first bit of his speech was supposed to mean (the words pronto, chimney, and dickory held no meaning for her), the second half was easier to understand.

“I’m looking right here,” she replied, somewhat perplexed. “I approach the borders from the east with the intention of finding my son, Claudius. If you could summon him, I would appreciate it.” She hoped that this was sufficient explanation for the peculiar wolf. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread