Over the misty mountains cold.
Thank ya kindly Big Grin Also, since Tayui is in her lupus form (and I never mention these things q_q) I just had her do the wolfy thing.
[html]
[/html]Tayui was disappointed to hear that Claudius was not in the tribe. This meant that she would have to remain near the borders until she could find him. Although she did not wish to do this, since camping out near a pack’s borders made it seem like she had intentions of attacking, she hoped that Dawali would not mind too much. She hoped that even after two years, he still considered them to be friends, if not at the least very close friends.

The wolf gesticulated in no real direction, for his hand trailed in every which way. It seemed as though he didn’t have a real idea of where Claudius has gone. Although she might have been able to track him, not knowing where he’d gone meant she had nowhere to begin. She would have to just stay here.

Tayui craned her neck as the wolf dismounted, a smile still present. He did not seem too bothered that she was so near the borders and even extended his hand out to her. She trotted closer to sniff his hand and then gave it a lick. Pleased with the scents, she took a few steps back so that she could see him without straining herself.

When he spoke again, she wasn’t sure if he had given her his name or if it was another peculiar turn of phrase. It took her a few moments to digest it all, though he said he was glad to make her acquaintance, but then said something about a screwdriver. Tayui tried not to let her confusion show, but she wasn’t sure how successful she was. All in all, she was quite sure she understood his intent, but not the meaning of his words.

“It’s nice to meet you – Frodo,” she replied. The end of her sentence contained a bit of an inflection, as if she wasn’t sure if that was really his name. She knew it was (or, she hoped it was), but she was worried of saying it wrong or worse, getting it wrong altogether. “Why do you speak this way? I don’t mean any offense – it’s just different from what I’m used to hearing. English is my second language, so sometimes it is a little difficult for me to understand,” she explained, trying to sound more empathetic than demanding. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread