[J]The Old Man Arrives
[html]Aranck heard the horse before he howled and they got louder soon after, signifying that the rider was approaching. He gave a smile as Ulilohi came into view. His cursory look over her showed her to be in good health, if a bit stressed by something. But Aranck knew that she could handle everything well enough. Or she would be at least better than Maska.

She greeted him and he replied in kind. Unalihelitseti, Ulilohi. It has been quite sometime since I saw you. Are you well?” His tone was very friendly but then he realized that he should introduce his travel companion. ”This Tiva Ajila. She wishes to join as well as me.” There, he stated his main purpose for coming here and took care of the young’un he was with.

She asked his errand and if he had any news from the Great Tribe. ”Yes, I have two main pieces of news. One, is that Dawali Amara has given his testimony and is doing light labor as punishment, I believe he is helping in the tobacco fields. The other is more…serious. The idiot Maska Ahote has fled like the coward he is. They are still searching for him.” His tone made it clear that he disliked the man. ”Though I have a question for you, my dear. How does AniWaya compare to the Great Tribe?”[/html]

Messages In This Thread