[J]The Old Man Arrives
When she said that she was fine, Aranck could tell that there was something off about her answer and he narrowed his eyes slightly but he let it slide, for now. Instead he promised himself to keep an eye on both her and the tribe members to see if there was anything that was bothering her. He remembered her aunt well and had been extremely fond of the woman before her death. He also remembered Ulilohi when she was growing up.

He nodded at the news of food and huts but didn’t think there was much of a need to say anything about it. Her question was expected and he gave a cheeky grin. ”Well, I was Ookah back home but I find myself wanting to try something new. So I believe I shall be a teacher.” Tiva spoke then., ”I was a firekeeper back home and wish to continue those duties.” He was originally not happy that they decided to send someone to babysit him but he found her pleasant company.

Her reception to the news he brought was also expected and he nodded at not saying anything and Tiva did as well. ”Do you plan on tell them eventually?” It would be useful for them to know some point soon but he would not breath a word of this to anyone until she said otherwise. He knew that she was above him as a leader and member of a pack whereas he was a loner. Yet he was a bit surprised that Taga was not showing himself or talking. He gave a mental shrug. The Spirit Guide was odd at times. Though he grinned when Lomasi rubbed against his ankle. ”This is my pet, Lomasi, and my Sprit Guide is Degataga, a common raven. He apparently has decided to hide today.” He nodded as she spoke of how on the surface AniWaya was similar but many were not cultured in the beliefs. ”Oh, I’m sure Maska loved that.” His tone was snarky and sarcastic but secretly he was sure that he would enjoy the place. ”I assume then, we’ve been accepted?”

Messages In This Thread