Progress for the sake of progress....
All their questions were good. But Hotaru's was the more pressing one of them all. The woman was blind and if they went out of the pack grounds she might have problems hunting. He would address her first on the matter. "I was hoping to go outside pack lands for the horses and cows and but know that there are a few ox in the area. I don't want to go outside of pack lands if it means someone might get hurt but in all seriousness it is your choice, Hotaru if you want to join us outside of pack lands for the the horses and cows. As for medium I had thought that two could chase the ox towards the other two as they wait in trees for them to run by. The shoot arrows at them as they run by. I know I can take down a small bull by myself but I want to have a celebration after this and want enough meat to feed the back and have enough left over for storage," he paused for any input by the woman before answering Bambi's question.

"Yes rope. For horses and cows. We don't want to kill them and there is a way to catch them without injuring them or killing them. I am sure one of you lovely woman would like a horse of their own right? he asked looking at each of them

Messages In This Thread