Coming Back to Haunt Me
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 381 // +3 points
THEY CAN RUN, FORREST, RUN. Or whatever else you might think of instead XD

He grinned brightly at her kind words and found he could do no other than perform yet another bow for the Angela. She was far sweeter than he had first imagined, and he knew she deserved nothing less his greatest respect. Despite this, he felt completely at ease around her; as if she were a friend that he listened to very well. Perhaps it was because she called him odd and that it was her favorite trait in others; he wasn’t sure. Whatever the case may be, Alduin was happy to know he could feel as he did while he was graced by her presence.

Thank you, madam,” he said. “You are, perhaps, too kind.

And then he realized that he had nothing else to do. He had returned the meat he’d taken—and then some—to the pack, and he had told his story to her as he had promised. The male blinked as if he were confused and looked around him as if to find something interesting to talk about. Unfortunately, the only the around them was the ocean, and he was certain that Naniko had already seen and heard it many times over. His brow furrowed as he tried to think of something to do or say, but the best he could come up with was his fallback plan to anything and everything: run. So he shrugged, and looked to his Angela curiously as he offered his idea.

Seeing as how I am not very keen on going in to much more detail about the past,” he began nervously, “would you care to go for a run? If you’ve nothing left to do for the time being, of course! I find the weather far too perfect to be wasted by standing and doing nothing, and running has always been a passion of mine—silly as they might seem.

As the words left his mouth, he began to feel more inclined to apologize again for the offer; but, he took his chances this time. He was almost certain Naniko was tired of hearing his apologies, anyway. He did, however, hope dearly that she would come along with him. A run with company was always more exciting. After all, what was better than a bit of competition between friends?

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread