Coming Back to Haunt Me
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 317 // +3 points // No worries!

Alduin had been busy shifting while Naniko spoke, though he listened as intently as he always did. As his body morphed into his natural lupus state, he considered the multitude of places they could go. Nothing in particular came to mind, and he began to think a simple run around the borders would have to suffice. A better run for a better time would have to wait, it seemed. For now, however, he was content with clearing his mind in the good company he had. Eventually, he sat before his Angela in his natural state, a grin plastered to his face as his tail wagged eagerly behind him.

Anywhere is fine,” he started as he looked out toward the ocean. “Perhaps around the borders so that we might fit in a patrol as well—two birds with one stone, I suppose.

He was a guardsman of sorts, after all, and decided that learning how to keep a sharp eye out for things was probably in his—and the pack’s—best interest. He was certain he wouldn’t need to be used for guard duty anytime in the near future, but it was always best to be prepared anyway. So it was with newfound vigor that Alduin took off toward the beach, barking for Naniko to follow along. It felt odd telling his superior what to do, but he was sure she would not punish him for being playful.

His legs carried him as swiftly as the breeze that flew over the waters. Despite his massive size, all those months of constant practice made the task of running so very simple for him. For a moment, his mind was taken back to the quieter days of his childhood and the peaceful strolls he would take after dinner each night. A single tear was shed for the memories, but it was soon lost the powerful ocean and its roaring waves.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread