When you got it, flaunt it
She grinned at her mate as he grinned back at her. His response caused her to roll her eyes and give him a gentle and playful whack on the chest. But she did respond to it. ”I suppose you’ll just have to find that out, Mr. Handsome.” They kissed and she was in heaven for a few moments until they pulled apart so they could breath. Liam then stroked the bridge of her nose and she sighed happily. It was rather relaxing to have him do that.

His words of not loving anyone as much as he would her caused her to gasp but she was happy about it. She beamed up at him and said, ”You’re kind of stuck with me, loverboy, since you’re the only person that I constantly think of.” She hoped he knew what she meant. She thought it was rather evident but she would clarify if she needed.

He promised her a family and she pressed another kiss to his lips. ”I want a family with you. But I hope we don’t have to wait to long for our someday, loverboy.” She reached up and played with his earring, mostly thinking about her future family with Liam. ”Where did you go off to?” She was curious but not accusing him of anything. He could leave whenever he wanted.

Messages In This Thread