When you got it, flaunt it
He laughed at her, most likely her eagerness, yet he still allowed her to push him back onto his back. She wasn’t sure how long they spent in each other's arms as they reacquainted themselves with each other, like it had been centuries since they last saw each other, not days. But she didn’t mind, even though she was sated from his loving. Of course he was extremely gentle with her and she was pretty sure that it was to make up for their time in the hot spring. She gave him a kiss just to say that she forgave him.

Afterwards, she cuddled next to him, her head on his heart and hand on his chest, listening to both his heartbeat and breathing, feeling extremely content in his arms. She wrinkled her nose as he ran his finger down it and was about to make a wise crack about it when he started to speak, almost as if the motion set off something in his brain.

Her guess was right as Liam talked about how he remembered his mother. She listened and watched his face as he spoke about how he didn’t remember what she looked like, only smells and sounds that he associated with her. He fell silent and she spoke about her birth mother. "I don't really remember much about my mother, my birth mother, either. All I remember is her protecting me from a bear and that she was white like me. I don't even know anything about the rest of my birth family, not even my own father." She reached up and pressed an understanding and soft kiss to his lips.

Messages In This Thread