darkness surrounds us.
[html]

Fear ran through the body of the bleeding woman as she heard another approach, thinking it to be another attacker, or maybe the same two back for more, maybe back to finish her off. Gentle hands touched her form and in an instant she snapped at the other and snarled viciously, her ears pressed against her skull in distress. A familiar voice cut through the bloody cloud that was enveloping the youth, and she felt ashamed. It was Myrika, come to assist the yearling with her wounds. Though she was in pain and it was written all over her face and shown through her body language, as she lay there in the fetal position the russet-hued womans words soothed and comforted her, even if it was just a little amount. The intruders had gone, they would not be here anymore, at least for the time being.

Myrika shifted Emmanuelle and the mottled coywolf moaned out in pain, trying to stop the horrible sound by biting her lip. Tears filled her mismatched eyes as a hand was pressed to one of the more severe wounds, the thick cut on her thigh. She let herself be molded in the way Myrika suggested, holding the worst of the wounds she could reach and closed her eyes, trying to push the pain out of her body but failing. Having never been in a battle or skirmish of any kind, this kind of pain was new to her, and as it continued to rush over her body in waves she couldn't fathom how one could get into this sort of thing often, it was not a good feeling. Groaning again, she shifted so she was sitting up and had a better handle on her wounds, then cringed in pain as blood ran down her back from the deep cut along her spine.

Trying to look over her shoulder to see, she couldn't. Turning back to Myrika, she began to speak, her speech interrupted with sounds of pain. " Myrika, I don't know if you are a healer or not.... But I know a little about a few herbs that could help me. " She began, wincing as another wave of pain hit her. " I need Meadowseed and Willowbark, to start. I can ingest both and they will help battle infection and take down the pain. I don't know how to stop the bleeding save for waiting for it to clot or tying it down with something. Aloe very can help to speed the healing of my wounds, but we need to stabilize them before we can do that.... Do you know where to find them? There might be some in the communal stores. " The youth continued, her eyes pleading with her Praetorian to understand what she was saying. After her speech she was out of breath and continued to hold her wounds tightly to try and stop the bleeding.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread