darkness surrounds us.
[html]

Sorry for the delay! ._. I staaaank. Do you mind if I bring Ithiel back from the D'Neville with her? He's not a HEALER, but he knows at least the basics of wtf to do and will be a bit more useful than Myri. ;_;

Myrika is by Bobbi!

So great was her clanmate's confusion and pain, Emma growled and bared her teeth toward Myrika at first, though she soon seemed to recognize a helping hand. Myri was overwhelmed; Ithiel had begun preparing her to know what to do in the event of an attack, but no one had told her where to start in the attack's aftermath. Beneath her hands, the woman shifted her position, and Myrika started to protest, but quickly realized movement was a necessary evil. She bit her lip, peering down at her bloodied hands. The sight did not bother her -- she had seen worse when skinning deer and other creatures, but she had never had a friend's blood on her before.

She looked around at Emmanuelle's back and gasped, folding her ears back and whimpering. Your back, she started, shaking her head. She listened intently as the woman spoke, though her voice was low and filled with withheld pain. When the woman had finished, the hybrid considered, frowning. She did not want to leave -- but perhaps if she went back to the mansion, someone would come back with her. This possibility brightened her, and she nodded, standing up. It's no good to move you. I'll be right back, the woman said. I promise. Hang on, please, she added, bending to pick up the dagger and put it closer to Emmanuelle before taking off for the mansion at a run.

<style>
#myrikaBobbi {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaBobbi b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaBobbi u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaBobbi b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread