darkness surrounds us.
ooc; would i be able to use your coding to put an image beside my text? o_o; i tried asking for one but nobody wanted too lol. and go ahead! the more the merrier.
[html]

The blonde beauty nodded at her friends words weakly, closing her eyes as the russet-hued woman left her to go get help or herbs, either would be welcome. Her body was now caked with blood, and she had an uneasy feeling in her gut. It wasn't the feeling she got before the attack, this was different. It just felt.. wrong. Slowly her body slumped over without the extra support from her friend and she lay in a pitiful fetal position waiting for help to arrive. Opening her mis-matched eyes again, she was grimly surprised to see darkness at the edges, slowly swallowing up her vision as the minutes passed. Her blood continued to seep out between her fingers as she held her wounds as tight as she could, her grip slipping as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

Her breath was rapid and heavy, almost panting as her heart rate quickened but pulsed weakly within her body, and she felt her body slowly go into shock from the attack. Everything hurt, but curiously it started too fade. Although her mind was only half there, she managed to figure out that she needed to sit up again, to get the blood flowing to the areas where there were too little. Forcing her eyes open as she battled with herself to stay away and not go into unconsiousness the youth grabbed at the grass in front of her, dragging herself in the direction Myrika had ran, she wasn't entirely sure what she was doing but it was better then nothing. Putting one hand on front of the other, she made her way along the ground, leaving a thick blood trail behind her.

The woman didn't even know if she was still bleeding, she just had the primal instinct to survive, be it for the moment or permenantly. Briefly her thoughts travelled to her past family as her body stopped responding, and all she could do now was to wait, laying on the grass motionless, her eyes to the sky. The silence around her was interupted by involuntary shudders and shakes from her broken body, with little grunts and groans as she tried to control herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread