It started off as a feeling.
[html]
Word Count :: 372 Sorry it took me so long to respond! It has been insane for me lately..

Anon let a smirk fall upon her lips at the interaction between the small girl and her newly found friend. She knew they would grow to be good friends, much like her and Aldieb had. The she-wolf had not wanted anything to do with the horse at first, but persistance won over. The mare was something to admire and honestly to keep her busy. She continued to groom the mare's mane, although she was making it a tad difficult, trying to peer over the edge at the stall beside them. Anon could feel the frantic urge the mare had to be a mother, to care for a young one. In due time. Anon thought to herself, but for now the mare was just fine being her loyal companion.

"That is a lovely name." She mused as the smaller female squeaked it out. It was indeed a fine name for a stallion, and she could see him growing into it nicely. She eyed them again, before starting a braid in Aldieb's mane. She started at the top and worked her way down, making it seem effortless for her now. She had learned at a young age how to do it, braiding her own and her mothers hair, it was a comfort thing back then, now it just looked nice.

When the colt stood and neighed, causing everyone in their stalls to stir and respond, she let out a quiet laugh, watching Aldieb also rear back her head in response. The mare ended it with a stamp of her hoof in frustration of not being able to nuzzle the colt. Anon shook her head and let her eyes roll.

"He has a strong voice, that of a leader. Excuse my mare, she is having fits about not being able to get to your little Bran. Her mothering instincts are strong." She smiled at the smaller girl again and tilted her head to the side.

"I don't think I ever got your name? I'm Anon.." She said softly. She could tell the girl was shy and tried to be soft about how she acted and spoke. She herself could be like that, but it never seemed to shine through when she was around younger wolves.

Now and then I think of when we were together..

Image courtesy of Zach Dischner

<style>
.GR2_Anon p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread