steam rising from the gravel on the road
[html]
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3961/poetablebgoz6.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: top left; width: 420px;">
:||| I suck so hard. I am like one of those algae-eating fish.
I am writing graffitti on your body
I am drawing the story of how hard we tried
     "Nikita Eirisa," Poe repeated, rolling the word over her tongue and allowing it to settle into her skull as their hands locked and pumped. A little feisty, a little exotic with a pleasant flow, the coyote's name began to grow roots of meaning and association, as names had a way of doing. She had spoken with a seemingly lost boy in a ghastly forest of such things once upon a time.

Poe continued to smile with a pleased ease at the Nikita, nodding. "I've always thought that the ocean had a kind of innate appreciation for music," she said idly, glancing out over the gentle arch of oceanic horizon stretching out to one side of the pair. "It's got it's down beat, its conductors and singers. And it's as moody as your typical artist, too." Her attention turned from there without pause, back to Nikita's angled features. "So you're new to these parts?"

oh, no don't close your eyes

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread