What was your name?
[html]

--

The pale male didn’t understand why there seemed to be guilt accompanying the clean tones of her voice. Perhaps she had been here for a long time, perhaps not. Either way, Inferni’s history was rich and lengthy. Itachi had never had the opportunity to study the history of the clan he had been born into, but the Matriarch of Inferni had raised him and entertained him with histories from the past. Itachi had always been a great listener, even as a young child, and he remembered Kaena’s words.

The Salsolan wondered what she thought. It would be easy to assume that the grandfather and the grandson belonged to the same alliance, but it wasn’t so. From what he had learned, Haku had been alone at the very end. When she spoke out with interest, it was not with renewed suspicion—at least not as she could detect. The Inferni female was friendlier than he had dared to expect, and it made him more willing to share information with her. He did not intend to hold any cards too close to his chest, but it would have been easy to conceal everything from her.

”It all happened before I was born,” he started, wishing to underline that this was in no way recent history. Haku Soul deserved to be forgotten. ”Some men only want to see the world burn, and I’ve been told that he was such a man.” or monster, rather. ”Haku Soul was his name. Have you heard of the Dahlian wars?” It was strange to think that history had managed to repeat itself, but there had been two incidents where Haku and Dahlia de Mai had collided and drawn blood and death. He had not been alive to see this, but he had heard stories.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread