Nothing will show I'm Sorry
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

She was tired she was sore but what was worse the calico goddess was not really speaking to her. She did not seem pleased with Aeron and even Aeron herself was not happy. She was so sorry for what she had done but if she said that then Charm would not believe her. There was nothing she could do now. She had made her way towards the villa the place she called home.

She stopped and looked at Charm. Golden eyes misty she didn't say anything. There still wasn't much she could say. She looked at her hands and sighed blood stained them. Though the blood was mainly hers she still she felt so bad. She had said she wouldn't but if she hadn't Charm she'd she'd be gone. Clenching her fisr she closed her eyes. I'm sorry

That wouldn't cut it nothing would. Aeron opened her hand. She pulled out a knife and cut it. I need your hand. I'm going to make you a member here." She said as she beckoned for Charms hand. What more could she do, she could protect her here.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread