Mutation
OOC: Cool, this could be interesting.

Fayne eyed him intently as he stirred searching around for her. She would go out there but she wasn't comfortable at all in this skin so she preferred to remain behind the tree using her tail as an extra means of cover. It seemed like it was difficult for him to find her for a while. She examined him while his head turned ever which way, his pelt was grey like hers with tinges of black. His face was brownish red, his eyes a beautiful shade of orange. She smiled lightly, she loved the color orange. The stranger spoke, kindness in his voice as he attempted to calm her with his words. A stunning smile shone on his face, quite charming. He stood up and walked in her direction, she quickly pulled behind it hiding herself fully. Why was so so damn why in this form, it was kind of embarrassing. She usually held herself with an overwhelming pride. She gathered herself and stood straight, her tail still clutched to her chest in a defensive manner.

The wolf rounded the tree and looked at her, starting at her waste and working his way up to meet his gorgeous amber eyes with her bright blue-green ones. The kind, charming expression that had been on his face quickly faded away and fear crept into his eyes. Fayne lowered her head quickly wanting nothing more than to disappear. She bit her lip softly hoping his demeanor would change, was he kidding? Was he pulling her leg?. He looked terrified like she was some sort of monster. The tears that had recently stopped flowing started welling up in her eyes again. The expression on his face reminded her of how scared she'd been when she saw her first Luperci. Drosnav was horribly terrifying to her that night that they escaped with their lives. She shook her head trying to rid herself of the horrible thoughts. She looked at the petrified wolf that stood before her and came to a sudden realization. Could he be scared of her because he had the same kind of memories? Were the Luperci monsters to him. Maybe, he simply had never seen one before. There was no way to tell.

Fayne sniffled dabbing her eyes with her fuzzy tail. She felt a connection to him somehow and would try her best to soothe him. She gathered up the courage to speak to him, and tried to calm him down. "U-um. I didn't mean to frighten you." She looked over herself and then back to the stranger before her. "I don't really like this form either...but I'm trying to accept it. I mean no harm to you...please believe me?" She told him with a soft kind voice that trembled. She tilted her head and spoke some more, trying to be calm and collected. Trying to have a voice that was believable. "I'm not a monster. I'm a wolf just like you." She told him, lowering her head some more waiting for him to respond. Would he turn and run away from her? Or would he calm down and respond to her gestures. She would change back to her Lupus form if she didn't believe him after this. But it would take a few minutes for the shift to be completed.

Messages In This Thread