Mutation
Fayne was trying very hard to calm herself. It was a curse being so touchy on the situation. Why on earth did she have to get so worked up about it? So, the times were changing. So, she had been tainted by the virus. Life went on and she was trying to accept it. This virus was a part of her now, whether she liked it or not. She thought about her life now. New Dawn had recently accepted her into their family and she was so overwhelmingly happy that they had done so. Their views on the world were very similar to hers. They would rather live their lives as things were before this stupid virus tainted the wolves existence turning it into something...human. Some could say they were evolving into something else as a whole species. But, she didn't want to live like humans did. She despised it and thought it was silly, why would you want to live like that when a wolf's life is so simple. Live within a family and respect one another, doing what is necessary to survive and nothing more. It's a great life. She started to calm down, the tears retreating. Once they stopped she turned back around to face him, he was eyeing her a sense of sympathy in his eyes.

He walked towards her, she was timid at first not quite sure what to think of it. Not quite sure what he thought of her, he seemed conflicted to her. His muzzle touched the side of her face gently, it soothed her. She closed her eyes and leaned into his face. His words were calming. She had just gotten ahead of herself in that moment. Once the touch was done she looked into his eyes...how stupid she was. To have displayed such emotion to a complete stranger when she usually was composed. There was still something bothering her about him. If he didn't think of her as a monster, then what did he think of her? He was angry when she explained what she was. She tiled her head to the side and spoke to him, her voice gentle and kind. "So, you've never laid eyes on a Luperci before." She smiled. "I'm sorry I reacted in such a way. I was the same towards them when I first saw one...I thought they were evil. I didn't want to become that and I thought it was wrong. If it were up to me I would have nothing to do with them...except that I am one now." She chuckled and looked into his gorgeous eyes waiting for him to respond.

Messages In This Thread