Mutation
The awful memories of Fayne's past rolled through her head as she sat there, she quickly pushed them aside before they got to her. They were phantoms who enjoyed torturing her. In her lifetime she had made no good memories and was left with nothing but pain and suffering. At least now she would be able to make some, her first being accepted into New Dawn. She used this one fine memory to save her from the thousands of bad ones. The grey brute licked her cheek and she responded with her own gentle nudge. She looked into his eyes, they were full of sympathy. She hoped he finally understood the drastic changes that accompanied this new world. They weren't exactly good changes, but if you opened your mind to them they could become so. Fayne had been trying so hard, yet she always felt the same way about the Luperci despite all the kind ones she had dispersed with. She would always be suspicious of them, just waiting for that dark side to come out as they become thirsty for power. Just like the humans were. The stranger spoke to her, his voice was mild and soothing. His orange orbs full of kindness, he was trying his best to deal with all this.

"I know this is all hard to take in, but you'll get there. Even I am still trying to wrap my head around this drastically changing world. It can be incredibly overwhelming." Fayne walked forward nudging him with her shoulder as she did so, she took a seat under a large tree taking in her surroundings. She could hear the beach not far off. The sound of the waves colliding with the earth was very relaxing. A realization hit her, she had not introduced herself and she didn't even know this wolf's name or anything about him. A thirst for knowledge washed over her, her eyes becoming suddenly bright with enthusiasm. "Stranger. That's what you are to me and I would like to change that. My name is Fayne. We had a rather rough start, but I think we'll be okay." She smiled widely and eyed him. So he, was not a Luperci. He was a full blooded wolf? Fayne admired that very deeply and thought it incredibly attractive. If only she had remained untouched by the virus, she wished it so. But, it was too late for that and there was no way to go back. She could only hope that with time, things became more acceptable.

Messages In This Thread