Mutation
The luperci nudged him softly, bringing his tongue to loll out, satisfied that she was fine. She wasn't a monster. Or at least not evil by any means. Tharin would be very surprised if she turned out to be harmful towards others. He glanced away sheepishly, staring over the land. The scents of the pack carried in the air, still a mystery but now there was even more for him to wonder about. He wondered if they would be like him, or changed like the female before him. Did he want to be in a pack where he was so different from the others? Would he even fit in and be accepted? He would be on four legs while they walked around on that frightening set of two legs.

I'm not so sure I will. Fayne nudged him softly before turning to rest under a tree. Slowly Tharin followed after her, the initial fright and turmoil of seeing her change fading away. Wrapping his tail around his feet he met her turquoise eyes. They were bright now, curious. He chuckled at her words. It was true, this had all happened without them even learning who the other was. Tharin was rather busy trying to wrap his head around what luperci were, and Fayne struggling with the trauma of carrying the disease. Well Fayne, my name's Tharin. I was just thinking about which pack to join when you came here. Not so sure I know enough to choose now.

Messages In This Thread