Tied Together
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley jumped when she called his name and she apologized quickly. ”I’m sorry, I hadn’t meant to startle you.” Hadley turned around to face her and seemed surprised. He looked around and gave her a sheepish grin as he ran his hand through his hair witch he seemed to be growing out a bit. She smiled sweetly at him, happy to see her friend again.

He seemed a lot more relaxed than he used to be. She smirked when he mentioned not expecting to see her. ”I wasn’t expecting to see you here either.” She noticed his eyes wander over her slender form. She was no longer thin, but back to her beautiful form, her silver coat shinning like it used to. He seemed surprised by her short hair, which she kind of expected. She was surprised when he called her beautiful, her face turned bright red as she glanced down. She looked back up at him and smiled, still blushing. ”You still look handsome.” She didn’t know how he would react but she had meant it, he was very handsome. Isa couldn’t take it anymore, she stepped closer, closing the space between them, and wrapped her arms around him. She wanted to tell him how much she missed his company but thought it best not to in case he went back to Selene. ”It’s good to see you again Hadley.”

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread