Tied Together
He shook his head at her apology. It wasn't her fault that he had so many bad memories attached to what she had done. He reached out, ruffling her short hair before his hand dropped back down. She might not like his rough affection, as simple as it was. He wanted to show her that he cared, wanted to be with her, but even with the changes he'd gone through reaching out to others just wasn't easy. It's fine. I don't mind it when you touch me. Not as much as being touched by others, at least. It was taking time, but he was slowly getting used to her affectionate behavior, becoming as much a part of him as Selene and Sebastian was.

Inside the house Hadley watched with surprise as Isa navigated so easily through the house. Her scent trailed through it to all kinds of places. What had she been up to? Cabinets were pulled open, and Hadley found himself staring at a treasure trove of alcohol. His jaw dropped before he managed to close it, swallowing tightly. He wanted it all, so thirsty and just what he needed to quench the thirst just in reach. He pulled out a bottle of brandy, looking at it happily before turning back to Isa. I think this will do quite nicely. Reaching back in he pulled a second out, allowing each of them to have a bottle to drink from.

Messages In This Thread