Tied Together
Hadley looked down with a frown, finding the bottle that he'd been drinking from empty. That was disappointing. He wasn't too sure how that had ended up happening. He had been sure that there had been more in there. He cheered slightly as Isa went and brought back a bottle of vodka. That was the good stuff. He moved slightly closer to her, withdrawing at the blank look on her face, bringing a whimper from him. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to hurt Isa, and he definitely didn't want to die seeing the same expression Amy had worn so many times before striking out in an attack.

Asked what he wanted to know Hadley looked down at the ground. I want to know...why I did what I did with you. Why you seem so happy to see someone you barely know. Where you came from. What makes you so strong. Did that answer the question well enough? Nervously he stared at the ground, the piercing gaze enough to sap the courage the liquor had given him. Gently he took the bottle of vodka, gulping it down quickly and hoping that Isa wouldn't mind.

Messages In This Thread