Beauty in all she is
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 400 // +3 points

Word count: 371 // +3 points
Sure sure! Set it whenever you’d like n.n

The force that drove him away from the comfort of Anathema’s borders was unknown, even to him. It felt necessary to get away for a while, though. After reliving the past some days ago, he needed to clear his mind and take in the beauty of ‘Souls. He had high hopes that it would calm the storm within him. If it didn’t, he would not return home for many days—perhaps weeks; however long it took for him to return to a peaceful state of mind. As he went, the fog around the mysterious reason began to lift. He realized couldn’t risk being around the family he’d sworn to protect now. Doing so would only create another hole in his heart, and he could not bear another wound.

So it was in his hulking secui form that he traveled, seeking the calm of the land and anything else it could offer him. He found his present form to be uncomfortable, but he knew he needed power and the strength to fend off daring predators if he wandered alone in his current mental state. Still, he found himself smiling and jogging briskly under the warmth of the sun. It wasn’t long before that, too, had been taken away from him. He eyed the clouds warily as he slowed his pace, wondering what mischief they could be up to on a day as fine as this. And then rain fell into his eye, causing the beast to curse whatever gods were watching over him.

So he dashed toward the forest for cover, hoping he would be fast enough to avoid getting thoroughly soaked. As he ran, his eyes began to focus on something small in the distance that appeared to be trying to escape Mother Nature as well. It clanked loudly as it moved, and the noise was not pleasant to Alduin’s ears. He picked up his speed, keeping his eyes on the flighty thing. Whatever the thing was, he would at least ask it to stop jingling like a bag of coins when he caught up to it. Truthfully, though, he wanted nothing more than to ask why it clinked and clanked as it did. The promise of a story gave his legs strength, and he flew toward the creature now with bright eyes and a playful smile.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread