[M]Drug Me Up
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 375 // +3 points
Hope you don’t mind me throwing Alduin in here n.n

The smell of cooked meat wafted through the air in Alduin’s den. He had been asleep, taking advantage of the quieter moments of the day, but he woke upon catching the delectable scent. His hands rose slowly to his eyes to rub away the grogginess that kept them from opening, and his massive body lifted gracefully from the bed of furs as he yawned, stretching slowly as he moved to peek out of his room’s entrance. His eyes lit up with excitement as he noticed a few members of the pack gathered in the common room. He didn’t know what was happening, but he was quick to leave his den and join them.

As he approached the group, a smile danced playfully on his lips and his tail swayed eagerly behind him. He didn’t recognize most of the wolves in the area, but he greeted them as if he did, smiling and nodding to them with an unfailing kindness. When his nose finally led him to the source of the delightful smells, his grin widened and he took a piece to sample with an appreciative nod to the coyote handling the operation. He chewed the morsel slowly, taking in every bit of its flavor. Upon finishing the bit, he looked around to find a somewhat familiar face.

It’s a pleasure to see you again, miss,” he greeted as he walked over to Amy. “Is something special happening today?

He took a moment to peer around her and noticed the carvings and fabrics she was setting up. He felt awestruck, for the colors of the fabrics were vivid and brilliant; and the carvings had been handled with incredible expertise. The hard work and dedication placed into each piece was evident.

Those are wondrous works of art you have,” he praised. “I only wish I had something equally as beautiful to trade.

At that moment, Amelia—the wolf’s tiny weasel companion—popped her head over Alduin’s shoulder to catch a glimpse of the scene. She bounced and pawed at his face eagerly.

Get shiny!” she exclaimed. “Now!

Alduin tapped her nose gently and shook his head ‘no’. Amelia looked at him in disbelief before sticking her tongue out disapprovingly and going limp on his shoulder. Spoil sport.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread