Flip a Coin
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC http://www.wolf.org/wolves/learn/basic/faqs/faq.asp#19 not as deadly a trap as you assumed except for the water part

His voice was so dry. Terra wasn't going to use this trap again. It was too deadly. The point of her traps wasn't to kill, but to entertain. Cleaning up dead bodies was messy and boring, and Terra didn't want to lose a friend in here. I'm checking on my stuff. Terra didn't come outright and say that she had made the deathly trap by mistake, not realizing how dangerous it was. It was implied though, her ears held low. I'm going to get you some water.

Limping Terra moved out of the house. She worked her way over to where a fish pond was, doing her best to collect water in a rusted pot that was nearby. Using the horse to steady her Terra returned to the house, resting on the ground from the broken leg. It looked like her act had been foiled. Hopefully Kit would still like her, knowing that she wasn't the shy innocent she'd been pretending to be, just as much a thief as him, if more inclined to dangerous games.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread