Flip a Coin
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

It looked like Kit was as frustrated as could be expected from finding out that the canine he'd thought he knew was someone completely different. Terra watched him drink the water, wishing that she could move better. For food, Terra did have the horse she'd brought along, but she was fairly certain she'd end up exiled from the pack if she killed one, not to mention needing it to get back. Want more? Terra's movements were rather stiff, having trouble getting up and down without splitting her leg open.

His face was nuzzled, a mischievous grin on Terra's face this time. I didn't think I'd run into you again. Sorry about the trap. I won't be making this one again. Far too deadly. While Terra certainly wasn't going to stop, she didn't want to lose a friend to one. Which is why she usually warned them about what she had in the city. Since Terra hadn't considered Kit coming here, she had forgotten, not to mention Fleta wouldn't have done such a thing. Terra wrapped her arms around him briefly, nuzzling him happily before pulling back. I should see if I can find some food. Terra pushed herself up, managing to keep her leg steady before walking out. It was so bad, not able to hide the obvious limp there.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread