Flip a Coin
His words had the effect that Kit wanted, and had the female limp back toward him. It was strange to have someone worrying over how bad off he was, Kit was used to simply fending for himself, and enduring or begging if he absolutely had to, but it was a pleasant sensation as much as it was strange. "I've gone longer without food, and there was a little bit of rain on one of the days, besides, you'll be here to be sure I don't pass out right right?" Kit put on the show of bravado, but could indeed remember times that he had gone longer without food, but it had been the lack of water that had cut into him the most.

At the mention of being matching, Kit's tail started to wag slightly, but didn't quite notice the way he had reacted, and wouldn't have been able to place why it had made him feel good. Though it would idle to a stop when Fleta's frown replaced her smile, and she came to sit on the stairs near him. Not wanting to stand too long with his sprained ankle, Kit attempted to sit down beside Fleta, his arm draping around the other Optime if she didn't stop him. "Why the frown Fleta? I hope your not upset over me getting stuck in your trap, I'm not mad at you about that.... I just want to know what else you didn't tell me. Because I don't quite picture the shy wolf I "got to know" back in that forest... well, setting traps." Kit spoke in a smooth tone, only occasionally broken by a slightly dry voice. He should have been mad, or at least upset that someone had got him stuck in the trap, but it had also got him close to the pretty Luperci for a second time, and that sort of balanced things out in Kit's eyes.

Messages In This Thread