Flip a Coin
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra laughed at the simple words. There wasn't much she could do if he chose to pass out, and she doubted he was so weak that he would do that. At least she wouldn't be worrying so much about Kit now. He moved over to sit beside her, and Terra nuzzled into his warm body. They were very similar, both with a stubborn streak a mile wide and a tendency to attract trouble. At least, Terra assumed so, since she'd already seen flashes of that determination and landing in this particular trap showed an attraction to things that could cause trouble, willing to take from what was another's stash.

She looked over at him, a small smile back on her face. The last time someone decided to ask me questions it was rather boring. I'm not much of someone to stay still for very long. She scowled down at the broken leg, a reminder of how she was being forced to stay still. Tail wagging she reached over, tugging playfully at his hair. I was by myself, an injured coyote, in the middle of the woods with a more powerful one. I thought my act would keep you from hurting me. Her ears flattened shyly as she remembered exactly how well her act had worked.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread