Flip a Coin
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra smiled softly at his promise of keeping her from getting bored. It would be a hard promise to live up to with someone who was always on the go, looking for new things to do, new adventures to try, and causing mischief in all it's forms. She giggled at his words, nodding her head. I'll stay...if you keep me interested. Her words were teasing, shy laughter brought out as his tongue licked at her muzzle. No matter how confidant she was, he knew how to bring out her shy side, never knowing quite how to respond to his affections.

His admittance to being after the turkey didn't surprise her. Terra would have expected him to be aggressive at driving the smaller female away from the turkey though, instead of acting as gentle as he did, working at coaxing it from her instead of simply pushing her away. Shyly Terra ducked her head down, shaking her head. I stopped acting when it stopped being about the turkey and more about... Too shy to admit what she was thinking about Terra kept quiet, wishing that they could stay on a subject she could talk about more easily.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread