Flip a Coin
He just had to keep Fleta interested, that seemed to be the way he would keep her around, and get the attention he was starting to like. It was like a little challenge to Kit, and one that had a fairly desirable prize if he succeeded. Even more enticing, was that he was starting to see the possibility of mixing business and pleasure, but still had some reluctance about seeing if Fleta wanted to partner up with him on his usual exploits. Kit's main reservation had been concerns over whether the affection from their first meeting had been faked by Fleta, but to his relief, she confirmed that the acting had ended once both of them had forgotten the turkey.

"Well, I'll just have to keep you interested then, won't I Fleta? Maybe I can start coming with you to set these traps, or you could come along with me when I am out having my little adventures, maybe a little of both, and some keeping each other warm on cold nights? Minus the falling into traps of course." Kit started speaking with a soft teasing voice, and tried to nuzzle at Fleta's face while he gave the offer of seeing each other more often. All that really remained was for him to be sure that they were honest with one another, even if everyone else was fair game, and Kit attempted to do so by adding "Course, if we partner up, I'd kind of like to know my partner was being honest with me. Just like I'd be honest with them.". Kit was well aware that she could lie to him, and it had taken a little bit on his part to notice the first time, but an agreement was better then nothing.

Messages In This Thread