Flip a Coin
Kit had not expected his words to brighten Fleta so much, and in truth was expecting the need to be persuasive about getting her to sign onto the idea of going on various adventures together, and had not even seemed put off by his implying that they stay together at times as well. Her own words implied that she was not yet sold on the idea, but Kit saw the other signs that said quite loudly "yes". The feel of his nuzzling was joined by more of what Kit took for affectionate licks from the female that was pressed into his chest. Though that affection paused at the mention of honesty, which caused worry to return to the male's mind, at what might be rolling through the female's own head.

Fleta's acceptance of his want for honesty pleased Kit, but also amused him in her requesting some sort of poof. For a few moments, he paused, thinking of anything she might not have freely told him yet, or that he would want proof of. Her name crossed his mind, as it was indeed something she could have lied about during her act, but he had not given his full name either. Playfully, Kit tried planting a lick on Fleta's neck, and replied with a soft smile on his face "You don't need to give me any proof Fleta. Just agreeing not to put on any acts around me is enough, and of course as long as the pretty little coyote in my arms doesn't lie to me, I'll do the same.".

Messages In This Thread