Flip a Coin
Kit had almost hoped Fleta would reveal the horse to be stolen anyways, and not worth chasing after, but felt the disappointment of his words being agreed with him in her own way. Feeling his tail entwined with her own, that had been pleasant, but short lived as Fleta limped away from the warm proximity that Kit had begun enjoying. "I never said anything about just sitting here Fleta..." he teased in a pleasant voice, throwing just enough of an undertone that the female might catch what he meant. His playful words thrown, Kit stood from his sitting position, grimacing a little at the movements effect on his sprained ankle, but following after Fleta anyways.

Horses were not something the male had ever become very familiar with, mostly because half the time they didn't take kindly to strangers running off with them, and so held very little value to the male. Kit felt like showing off, or maybe just impressing Fleta, and so he moved alongside the his new partner in crime, doing his best to pretend walking on both feet was uncomfortable. "Your legs hurt worse then mine Fleta, and while I don't think I can carry you just yet, like before, you can still lean on me. Were partners now after all." Kit spoke in his usual pleasant voice, but still couldn't help but to tease lightly about being partners, while he offered himself to be used to take weight off the female's left. "Any ideas how we can get your beast to behave? I'm not familiar with horses."

Messages In This Thread