I'm Not One of Them
[html]
sorry bria! didn't even see that you responded. let's wrap this up and then move to the ND borders. WC: x

Shandom was happy the boy Tharin was interested in seeing New Dawn. A gentle smile was curled around his lips as his dark eye examined the younger creature, and the Gamma reassured himself that this would be a welcome and needed addition to the growing pack. It had taken off in a way he could never have expected, and the blossoming pride that overwhelmed his chest broadened the smile on his wolfish face. He knew he must look like a crazy person, but he didn't care: it was a good day, and it brought him joy when his moon-called family grew larger.

At the offer of food, Shandom shook his head, declining the polite consideration. I thank you for your offer, but I ate earlier today. It was true - the Qi'Vaex slayed a rabbit when dawn's first light made them disoriented and simple targets, and his belly was satiated. Let us travel, then, to New Dawn. It isn't too far from here if we move quickly. Please, follow me. With that, Shandom turned and picked up a brisk trot, his banner waving eagerly as he made his way back home.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread