got what she payed for
[html]

OOC : Halalalalaaa :] +3(335)

She answered him, but not without a studder. His dark ears were pointed towards her, and his head was bowed lightly, though his eyes were still looking at her. He let his eyes fall to her tail for a moment though as she introduced herself. My name is Reykr. It's my pleasure, Lady Selene. spoke the man before he felt her eyes on him, and then she continued to speak to him. She told him about the fire and if he wanted to warm himself, then he could sit. He personally did not want to do it, since he had been looking for more food, but she looked so lonely, and Reykr would not be any kind of gentleman if he left her here all alone, and without food, so he nodded his head and took a seat rather quickly. He took one of the birds to his other hand and he placed it in front of her. You can have that. he offered with a smile as he finally let his eyes collide with her own ruby ones.

You don't smell of any pack that I know... Are you a loner? asked the man, cocking his head to her as he started to pluck the feathers from his bird. He looked at her though, and not the bird because he was being respectful as he spoke to her. His fingers were methodically plucked the feathers, and almost professionally since he had been used to doing this type of thing. It made sense since he had been plucking feathers from birds since he was just a pup. He'd always been interested in hunting and things related to that, so things came natural to him after awhile. Would you like me to pluck yours for you too? he offered to the woman, wondering if she would want him to help her or if she was one of those wolves who did not care much about the feathers and would just eat around them.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread