got what she payed for
[html]

OOC : Reyrey could use frands :] Thanks as well for complimenting me, I enjoy your style as well <3

He could never be angered by being asked to stay in such a nice way as the woman had 'asked'. He didn't make any movement to leave, and Val the Elk finally came forward some more, seeing as Reykr was not planning on leaving any time soon. That's what it seemed like to the red elk, so he came closer and he started to graze closeby. Val didn't dare come within distance of the woman to actually be able to pet him or anything though, because he was not trusting of other wolves besides the man who had the same tattoo as the Elk. Sweet corn eyes looked at the woman who looked ever so close to his own appearance, with differences mostly in how the two were built. Reykr was bulkier, and more shepherd-like than the woman, for she was thin and willowly, as well as more coyote looking than anything. He found her pretty though.

It wasn't too soon when she began to speak to him of her pack and how she had to leave it. She also explained to him that it was a new pack, and then that he lover left her with a woman who threatened to end her life. Then how she didn't think that he cared about her and where she was. Reykr was silent, but when she lifted her sleeve to show him self-inflicted scars, the man furrowed his brows and shook his head lightly. He doesn't deserve you if he goes off with some other woman who isn't comfortable enough with herself to not threaten your existance. spoke the Salsolian. Better just to move on, find love elsewhere. I'm sure a beautiful girl like you can get any man she wants. the man spoke to her, a smile on his maw as he looked at the coydog women and he continued to pluck his feathers absentmindedly.

She thanked him for the bird, and to his surprise, told him that she didn't think she ever got a gift like that before. It's my pleasure, lady Selene. spoke the man, nodding his head and still holding a charming smile on his face before she spoke more. She begun to pluck her own feathers, and asked him how to do it. Rey chuckled at her antics with plucking the feathers before she thanked him again and told him that she needed to repay him somehow. He shook his head. No, no, no, no, no. You don't have to repay me, Lady Selene, it really is my pleasure. It's in my culture to never leave a woman by herself and hungry. It's almost a sin, so don't worry about it! the man explained, one of his hands going to his short mane and scratching his head. It's also rude for a man to ask a woman to repay him. Immoral. spoke the polite man, a smile still on his face as he looked at her with his bright sweet corn eyes that just seemed brighter in the light of the fire.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread