princesses don't cry
[html]

This was just a horrible dream. A manifestation just meant to test her, try out her wits. She would then wake up to a perfectly normal. There would be no pain, nothing. She wasn't really holding the dagger to her wrist. She couldn't be. That was all fake, an illusion. Yet it seemed so real! Why would she be dreaming of some monstrosity? Such heartbreak and grueling emotions? It was real. And the one she had thought she loved was with someone else. What kind of life was after that? Someone would think she was being drastic, too theatric for an issue such as the present. But after everything, every single "I love you" and spending time promising everything, just to have it disappear was even more rash.

Why did this happen? Hadley had known her longer, it had taken him do long to at least warm up to her. But as soon as Isa walked along, he seemed ready to give her the world at first glance. She wasn't good enough. A voice cut through her dreariness, a large figure striding her way. "F-Fritz..." The dagger was knocked from her hand, and fell to the mossy floor of the forest. Trembling, but not in fear of the Great Dane, the coydog tried to explain her actions. "I-I...He chose Isa...I have n-no where to g-go...No one to go to." The last while unfortunately, Casa di Cavalieri had been less than home. She had helped Isa get into the pack, and in turn she was forcibly evicted. She thought they could have been friends, or at least on better terms. But now, hatred and sorrow for both Hadley and Isa replaced every soft feeling there.

Large ears flattened, sitting up on her knees. "I-I left the pack." Deep within, she wanted to have Fritz around. He was a comfort, and easier to speak to. But the wounds were do fresh, after Hadley had chosen over her. That thinking of another relationship would simply be going over her head. "I'm sorry..."

434 +3
Sel is the boss drama-queen

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread