princesses don't cry
[html]

Word Count: 266 —I hope slight PP of him pulling her into his arms is OK. Let me know if you need it changed.

He managed to stop her from cutting herself and he sunk down to the ground next to her. His ears folded down in sadness as she spoke of how Hadley chose the other female and he pulled Selene into his arms gently. She said that she had nowhere to go to or anyone to go to. ”You have me?” He was hoping that he could help her with whatever she needed. He knew that she would be rather reluctant to give anyone her heart after what Hadley had done to it. But maybe at some point soon she would be able to chose to let him in.

That was an interesting realization. He wanted to be the one that healed her heart and, well, he might just love her. Though that he wasn’t totally sure of. His feeling definitely included admiration, protectiveness, and extreme fondness. All of those could easily turn into love. But she then mentioned that she had left the pack and that she was sorry. ”You have nothing to be sorry for. This woman, Isa, and Hadley are the one’s that should be apologizing, not you.” But he wanted her to be with him, but not necessarily romantically. ”I…I want to tell you that things will get better, and they will eventually. But that will take time and you might never fully forgive Hadley. But I want you to know that I’ll be there for you.” He pressed a kiss to the top of her head and then studied her as he continued. ”Where are you planning on heading? Do you know yet?”

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Metamorphous);
.ggfrtzrl p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ggfrtzrl b {color:#3F2424; text-shadow:#484b2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.ggfrtzrl-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ggfrtzrl-separator {text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RUNh6.png); height:300px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none none solid none; border-color:#a0ad8b;}
.ggfrtzrl-ooc {font-size:11px; font-style:italic;}
.ggfrtzrl {background-color:#59592c; border:1px solid #a0ad8b; color:#a0ad8b; letter-spacing:.3px; margin:0px auto; width:500px; padding: 0px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread