princesses don't cry
[html]

Maybe it was instinct, maybe it was just her nature. She quieted as she was gently pulled into the strong arms of the tall man, maybe this was her weakness. To be so easily molded to anyone's liking, so trusting and innocent. Who knew who got off on that. The tears slowed, ears perking as he said that she had him. Well, that was true. She hadn't really considered that since leaving, thinking that seeing members of Casa di Cavalieri would be awfully rare, that seeing Fritz again would be impossible. "That's true..." The young woman sighed, breathing into his powerful chest. There was guilt in the pit of her stomach for not considering him, yet leaving seemed to push that further and further away.

The petite hybrid refused to pull away. This had been the first feeling of warmth since the coldness and the anguish. To be honest, it felt pretty good. Like the feeling of being in the cold all day, to come back to a nice warm fire and many blankets. Relief. Comfort. Even engaging in anything with the man would be awkward however. He still was of Casa, and to her perspective, who would leave the pack for her? The slight discomfort didn't show however. She managed to stop the tears and wrap herself into his body. The last time seeing Hadley, he had asked her to never forget him. She didn't see how she could, but for sure he would lose memory of her. He had a beautiful woman, a woman stronger and much more capable of accomplishing things. She was simply a child, scrawny and weak. Never a woman.

Small arms shifted slightly, to be able to look up at her comforter. Things would take time, he was right. But he would be there for her? That--That was ultimately kind of him. She didn't know what to say, the proper words just wouldn't come. And when she tried, she was sure she had fumbled things up. "Th-Thank you...That's really...Nice of you." She leaned slightly into his kiss, she had forgotten the warmth and comfort. Even in a day. Ears flicked as he asked where she was heading, and her head bowed sadly. "I'm not sure...I don't think--I can't go back to the pack. So...I'm not sure."

<3 all's fine!

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread