princesses don't cry
However much the small woman wanted to open up to the gentle man, it was becoming difficult thinking of Hadley. Sure. He had someone else, that should not keep her from trying for someone other than him. It would certainly be one-sided that way. And Hadley and herself had entirely different lives! She shouldn't be thinking about him. So Selene didn't. Sel smiled softly, shaking her head when he asked if he said something wrong. He hadn't. It was her that had failed to think of him. "I just thought--That since I left, I wouldn't see you or anyone from Casa again." Looking up, Sel gently pushed her muzzle into his neck, mumbling quietly "Not that I didn't want to...It's just--Hadley and Ismeme I don't want to see." So, technically the skinny hybrid was hiding. Away from her former lover and his new one. Not from Fritz. Not from the rest of Casa. 

Selene hated to be in such a mess for Fritz at that moment, he was practically holding a scuffed up and messy woman in his arms. Not right at all. She had lost her horse, but doubted the creature had strayed far. Fritz's own equine companion was fairly close by, lucky Great Dane. At that moment, the young hybrid vaguely began to wonder what she felt for the tall man, what did it entail? With Hadley, no one else was really noticed. Was this just something laying dormant waiting until she left her lover? How much exactly did she want Fritz to he close? Honestly, quite a bit. He could protect her, and comforted her when needed. How would she ever know? 

She looked at her scarring palms as he inquired about where she would go, a small smile lingering on her muzzle. "Of course I'll let you know, I was thinking--I could explore a little of the free lands for a while...Ditch pack life for a little while, and when I'm ready...Find somewhere to go.." It was all very nice exactly. There was no duties other than survival to look after. That was really it. And the opportunity to lavish in better things. Will you come with me?

Messages In This Thread