princesses don't cry
It appeared that whatever was wrong was not because of something that Fritz had done but something on Selene’s end. He listened to her while she explained what was wrong. She was worried that she had forgotten that there were canines in Casa that she wanted to see, including him. That made Fritz grin down at her happily. But he was pleasantly surprised when she pressed her nuzzle into his neck, making who she was hiding from a bit muffled, though he could still hear what she said.

He watched as she looked at her scarred palms and he had to quell this odd and sudden urge to kiss them. Instead he forced himself to concentrate on what she said about wandering for a while and then maybe finding some place to settle. But then she asked if he would come with her and he paused. ”I don’t know…I think we might want to figure out what we are, if anything, before I can decide.” He paused again.

He suddenly got a bit shy and had trouble forming the words he wanted to say. ”I must admit that I find you beautiful and am extremely fond of you. I really like you, Selene, and could find myself falling for you. But I don’t want to force you to feel something more than friendship for me.” He hoped that she wouldn’t be mad at him since he wasn’t rebuking anything, just explaining things to her but remaining hopeful that something could happen.

Messages In This Thread