princesses don't cry
OOC: That's perfectly fine Smile

IC: She explained what she meant and Fritz was embarrassed that he had misunderstood. He sighed and said, ”I don’t know. Where were you wanting to go?” But he shook his head at her saying that Casa needed him more than she did. ”No. I think that you need me more than they do, if they need me. Which I doubt. Jazper has things under control.” He gave her a reassuring smile and made his decision. ”OK. I’ll come with you for a bit.”

Selene was surprised by what he said about her and buried her head in his chest. ”It’s true.” But she mentioned that she was not good enough for Hadley and Fritz’s eyes darkened slightly. ”He was a fool to hurt you.” But he lightened up when she said that she cared for him as well. She stood up and he willingly followed her, standing up as well.

He nodded as she asked him to find her horse. But he was surprised at her question. He thought of what to say. ”Probably when you came upon me washing.” His tone was a little bit teasing but he was serious about that night. Selene wasn’t sure what home was and he said, ”I’ve been told that home is where the heart is.” But he was happily surprised when she wrapped her arms around, which he reciprocated. ”You’re welcome.” And then he pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

Messages In This Thread