princesses don't cry
OOC: 'Tis a fine post Smile

IC: It would appear that the two of them had a knack for misunderstanding each other. Or at least he had trouble grasping what she said. Fritz had no idea why he didn’t understand that she was talking about only joining her for a bit of her travels. But he assumed she meant leaving Casa completely. But they soon got over that hump and she seemed happy with his decision. ”Though I do ask that you give me a few days to get ready and maybe explain to them where I am and that I don’t plan on leaving them.” He wanted to add yet to that statement but it was a little too early to do so.

Selene gave a giggle and he grinned down at her, happy that he made her laugh. He decided that he liked her laugh and promised that he would have to make her laugh more often. He had no idea what his kisses were doing to her but knew that she wasn’t complaining. If she told him not to than he wouldn’t but until then he would continue to do so. Her question of if he was sure made him chuckle and he replied, ”Yes, I’m sure. If you give me a couple of days to get ready.” And on the inside, his heart wanted to add that he would follow her to the ends of the earth for all of eternity. His head, however, was at that point yet.

Messages In This Thread