princesses don't cry
OOC: Powerplaying them to the little cottage? Is it alright?

Selene gently held the man close, closing her eyes. It seemed so wrong...To try again for someone else, to let herself be held and kissed ever so soon after Hadley. Selene sighed softly, hearing his words. It would be alright that he stay with her for a while, but it sounded like he wasn't sure. Simply, the small hybrid nodded. She wasn't sure whether to stand there or kiss him again, so far it was just too confusing. She hated Ismeme. And was upset with Hadley. If she wasn't going to see them again, it was likely. That Selene could get involved again with someone who cared about her. But Fritz? He would be bored of her in the first little while. Hadley did. The young female pushed gently into his body for a moment, compared to Fritz she was but a tiny doll. A small shadow of what she wished to be like. Powerful. Able to move mountains such as others she knew. 

She reached up gently, slowly, a small black hand gently resting on his shoulder. What more could she say? Turning away shyly, the small coydog lifted her muzzle to the wind. She could still smell hints of Ukaglay in the wind heading towards the city. He couldn't be too far away...Taking one of Fritz's massive hands, Sel looked up, a small smile upon her face. He wouldn't want to disrupt the pack, she bet she had done a great enough job of that. The hybrid bet there must've been A few that lived back in Casa must've thought her a traitor. But it would have been not very long until she simply let go. 

As they walked, Selene caught sight of Ukaglay. Dazedly grazing upon the new shoots of fresh grass. Sel jumped into the air in delight, squeezing Fritz's hand gently. "There he is!" She let go of his warm palm, rushing over to the creamy equine. "Oh Uka...I'm so sorry..." She kissed the creature gently on the nose, and led him back to Fritz. She patted the creature gently on the neck, facing the horse with her--Newest crush. She could actually call him that! Admittedly! She trailed the reins of her quadruped companion off to one side, so she was able to stand beside Fritz. The small house came into view, and the last she checked it was not occupied. "That's it..." Sel sighed quietly, looking over the pretty building. It was quaint, small and comfortable. Without thinking, the chocolate hybrid let go of the reins for a second, and hugged Fritz close. "I-I'll be here for a while...So if you do go back, you'll know where to find me..." Moving away, she locked the horse in the fenced yard, hoping the clever creature would not Juno the short fence. Sel padded softly over to the spotted dog, and asked quietly "Want to come in for a while?"

Messages In This Thread