[Amphitheater] Clearing the Field
[html]
The posting order will be established with who replies first and then second. In this thread we will need to lay out the basic outline for the amphitheater seats and stage, as well as clearing out any large rocks or stumps. Strel has brought two slightly rusted shovels, a large sharp machete, as well as an exceptionally old wheelbarrow. Also pp'ing that both of you are here just to speed it up! Permission to skip previous poster every 3 days without a post to keep it moving!

He had shanghied them into helping with his great project. He took it in his stride, letting it be the distraction to his pained heart and broken mind. For the first time in a few weeks, the Dauphin's eyes were shining with excitement and with a fervor that had been absent for too long. He was ready to start this project and he had asked the pack to help with the construction of their very own stage! Strel wanted to see everyone rearing to go and eager to work together. This was to be a joyous celebration at the end of their hard work and Strel would work his damnedest.

He had chosen a clearing near by one of their small rivers; refreshment for long performances as well as a calming bubble. There was a rather broad clearing, though there were saplings, bushes and stones to remove from the area to make it perfectly clear for the others. He had managed to push the rusty wheelbarrow to the clearing. Two worn looking shovels and a cleaned up machete sat in it, clanking when he had carted it over. He surveyed the area with a dismal sigh; he had forgotten just how much crap they would need to remove. But that was okay! They'd get it done even if it took all day and the rest of the week!

"Okay, guys, let's get this started! First, I think we should get rid of those small saplings." He gave the few trees a glare, wondering what on earth they could be used for. Perhaps they could just leave them for the others to deal with, and use. "I brought some shovels and a huge knife to do some chopping if we need to." Dusting off his hands, he peered at the two with him. "Any questions? Ideas?"

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread