[Amphitheater] Clearing the Field
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia}
.fluid i {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC just gonna have Hati here since he's almost always with ayita.

Ayita had to admit that she wasn't quite cut out for the trails of hard labor but she had to make herself more helpful to the pack. Today she had decided to join Skoll and Strel. even Hati had chosen to come too. She had to admit though that seeing her sons now able to shift made her well with pride. She wasn't sure she'd ever have another litter so seeing the two of them growing up and lottie filled her with pride.

Holding the reigns to her mare Ayita smiled. I think we can even use asagi to help us move larger rocks. Ayita spoke as she looked upon Strel with her crystal blue eyes. She was now rather happy to help in any way that she could.

Hati looked at his mother yawning as he turned to look at Strel and his brother. I'm not very strong but I can do what ever is needed. the shifted boy spoke as he ran his fingers through his newly trimmed hair. he prefered his short and had his mother trim it. the moon chaser waited for his mother and strel to point him off in a direction.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]

Messages In This Thread