[Amphitheater] Clearing the Field
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia}
.fluid i {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC just gonna have Hati here since he's almost always with ayita.

Hati smiled looking at his mother he gave her a smile as he moved to grab the other shovel. He didn't want his mother doing anything that would cause her to get hurt. He was young and was able to do many things though he was still young he would do his best. walking away from her he got to work as he watched his mother walk away.

Ayita smiled her boys wasted no time in taking charge and falling into their rolls. She let go of asagi's reigns and smiled at the mare as she grabbed the wheelbarrow. She wasn't sure that she was quite cut out for hard labor like this but hey she had to do something. Smiling she stopped and started to load rocks in. She wondered what this place would look like once the whole thing was done.

Hati looked back at his mother and brother as he started to dig around the stump to the tree. Yes indeed he was growing up. Soon he'd beable to roam all by himself and not have to listen to what his mother said. the thoughts of being an adult made him work a little harder.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]

Messages In This Thread